Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Evening Of Magic

So there are many benefits to having a photographer in the family. Aside from taking hordes pictures that will never get printed, I also get volunteered for a wide variety of tasks. This weekend was my daughter's birthday party. The theme was "An Evening of Magic". We had pastel lanterns, twinkling lights, candles and floating flowers, it was beautiful! A huge thank you to Shelly for helping me get the stuff for the cake I didn't have time to make, to Kelly for buying a fabulous cake to replace the one I didn't make, to Jen for the the last minute princess styling (she should be a professional), and to my mom for most of the supplies (she should have been a professional, she's always so helpful:). It was a night I'm sure the girls will remember with much happiness.