Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chandra and Talmage

These are two of my wanna be adopted kids. If I could adopt them, I would. I love this picture of Chandra because all that she is inside just seems to radiate, kind, generous, patient. Chandra doesn't have any idea how beautiful she is.
Maybe this picture will give her a clue.


Talmage is my son's best friend. He's terribly savvy for an nine year old. Under his usual layer of grime, lies a mastermind of plotting and strategy. He may work for the CIA one day. He recently offered a trade, his nineteen year old brother for my son. The change of location would be very advantageous for everyone and since they have a lot of kids in his family, his mom surely wouldn't mind. I offered my home as a base for their home location, but that wasn't interesting. I guess I need to work on my bribing skills. It took some efforts of my own to convince him to let me brush his hair for this shoot. We both felt it was worth the effort.