Monday, March 17, 2008

Wedding Workshop


I have a photographer friend who is getting married so of course I asked her, "Don't you want me take your pictures?" When another friend, who actually is a successful wedding photographer, found out I got the honor I comforted her saying, "You can be my second."


To make sure I don't appear totally mentally deficient on my friend's big day, I attended a great workshop this weekend with wedding photographer Davina Fear. Davina was a patient teacher and we were fortunate to have a great couple modeling for us. It was below 40 degrees, overcast, with a nice strong wind and these guys were such troopers. They smiled, they dipped, they kissed, they dipped again, they whispered, and kissed some more. It was a hard day's work. These are a few of my favorite shots.

I love this shot because the bride got these shoes for around two dollars. No wonder they could vacation in St. John's.
The back of her dress was dreamy and the material was so luxuriant. She was pretty sure it was polyester.


They are so in love, it almost made me a little queasy.

Thank you guys for all of you hard work. You were fabulous to work with!